Check out the noticeboards for weekly volunteer tasks.
There are many ways in which you can help us at COCA. We have a number of workgroups; each focused on a specific area of COCA’s development and involving a range of tasks.
- Growing – working in the field and enjoying the fresh air.
- Distribution – packing, weighing, delivering the wonderful veg for really nice people – our members!
- Events – helping to organise socials, local fairs and fund-raising activities within our community.
- Membership – spreading the word about COCA and the joys of fresh, organic veg.
- Governance and Finance – keeping COCA going as we strive towards financial sustainability.
However little time you have, there is always something that you can do to help us. We rely on volunteers and your help could be invaluable! See the contact section to get in touch.
For WWOOFER’s (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms)
We welcome volunteers to help us on the land all year round. You can come and stay in one of our caravans from a week to a few months. Just get in touch with farmer Gerald Miles – see the contact section.