If you are thinking of joining us, then why not try our free full-share veg box for a one week trial? Get in touch here.
Membership options and costs
1) Small share member: typically suitable for one to two people
£25 per month (minimum – many members pay as much as they can afford)
2) Large share member: typically suitable for three to four people
£47 per month (minimum – many members pay as much as they can afford)
For members using the Fishguard or Haverfordwest collection hubs, there is an additional cost of £4 per month.
Ready to sign up?
If you are ready to join us, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1) Download the application form and membership pack below or get in touch and will we email or post the information out to you.
2) Take a read through the info, and give our membership secretary a call if you have any questions
3) Fill in the joining form and post it to the address provided … as simple as that!
COCA Joining Form – 2016 (MS Word version)
COCA Joining Form – 2016 (PDF version)
The Membership commitment
Members of COCA share responsibility for the success of their community farm and make the following commitments.
- Members agree with the vision, aims and principles of Caerhys Organic Community Agriculture
- Members pay an Annual Membership Fee by annual or monthly standing order. This annual fee may be changed at an Annual General Meeting.
- Members pay a monthly Share Subscription at the beginning of each calendar month, by standing order
- Members agree to support the farm through both fat and lean times and endeavor to give at least thirteen weeks’ notice to cancel their Membership and/or Share Subscription.
- Members sign up with the knowledge that, while every effort will be made to supply produce entitlements, no guarantee can be given as to specific produce availability, quantity or quality.