At 7pm on Saturday 13th May we will be holding our Annual General Meeting at Cartref COCA, Caerhys Farm. We warmly invite all of our members to come along and here are five reasons why you might want to join us:
1. We have lots to tell you about – how the last year has been, how things are going at the moment and where we hope to go in the future.
2. A number of motions are being proposed and some of them will influence the future direction of COCA. Everyone at the meeting will get an opportunity to express their opinion, and vote on the outcome, but if you’re not there your voice will not be heard. The motions can be found below with the agenda.
3. Tony Little, the Community Supported Agriculture Coordinator for Wales, will be coming along to tell us about the state of play of CSA across the country.
4. COCA survey and the prize draw! We will be giving feedback on our members’ survey and we will announce the winner of the Forager’s Gin made by Snowdonia Distillery.
5. Perfect opportunity to meet / catch up with other members over a drink and some nibbles from the buffet.
At 7pm there will be refreshments and light buffet for all and official business will start at 7.30pm with the following agenda:
• Apologies for absence
• Minutes of the last AGM
• Chair’s Report
• Grower’s Report
• Membership Secretary’s Report
• Treasurer’s Report
• Guest Speaker: Tony Little
1. Members should weigh out their own veg shares.
2. The price of shares be increased in line with inflation.
3. The price of shares are adjusted to pay for 52 weeks a year, but paid monthly.
4. No extra veg buy-in at all (including ‘hungry gap’), only COCA veg shared out.
• Election of new committee members
• Any Other Business
Hope to see you on May 13th 🙂